Thursday, July 7, 2011

Exciting news and updates

Hope your summer is going great. Soon you will be receiving an invite through sign up genius from Mckenna Powell for the pot-luck on July 11. Please respond to it as soon as possible.

I still have not heard from Banana Graphics about our shirts. I emailed him today so hopefully I will have some news on Monday.

July 18 and July 19 from 3- 5 pm
We will be helping ASB film their skits for summer check in. SCV TV Production Manager Megan Mann and her crew will be coming to help us and ASB learn to write scripts, storyboard, and film on location using their equipment. 

July 22 from 10 to 2 pm
We will be at SCV TV studios editing the summer check in video with some guidance from them as well.

I will have a sign up sheet at the pot-luck for students who are interested in being apart of the process. If you commit to the filming you will also need to commit to the editing of the film as well. You will need to be available for all three days. You will be in small groups with one of the SCV TV members to help guide us through the project. 

Talk you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this site for communicating ideas and information.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.