I want to thank everyone who participated in the interview process these past couple of weeks. It was very difficult for me to choose from so many great candidates. I would like to congratulate the students listed below. I would like to also encourage the students who did not make into Rio TV this year to take the video production class that is being offered this fall. I am going to give the names to the counselor and they will give you priority for the class. It will give those students who did not make it into Rio TV a chance to shine if they choose.
1 Sabrina Acosta 8th
2 Kiya Baker 8th
3 Danielle Begley 8th
4 Chris Collier 8th
5 Liam Cristeascu 8th
6 Gaby Fundora 8th
7 Sydney Gilmartin 8th
8 Callyn Histed 8th
9 Grace Lee 8th
10 Olivia Manasse 8th
11 Nicholas Mays 8th
12 Chloe Panoussi 8th
13 Claire Pida 8th
14 Adrian Quidella 8th
15 Alexander Soliman 8th
16 Zane Swift 8th
17 Luisa Altamirano 7th
18 Allison Curtis 7th
29 Gage Davenport 7th
20 Emily Hanna 7th
21 Daniel Hong 7th
22 Angela Kim 7th
23 Ashely Morris 7th
24 Tatyana Morris 7th
25 Amara Rhodes 7th
26 Jeremy Sharman 7th
27 Brennan Silgero 7th
28 Cameron Silverman 7th
29 Andrew Thompson 7th
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please use this site for communicating ideas and information.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.