I would like to meet with everyone on Monday August 1 at 10 am to 12 pm. I would like to start discussing teams for the daily live news feed and other business. We will start practicing using the equipment we have so far. If you want a say in what team you are on please come Monday if not you will be put on a team. If you are an officer or an anchor you need to try and be there so you know what day you will be on Rio TV and what segment you will be in charge of. If you plan on not being apart of Rio TV I need to know asap so we can switch your homeroom class and give 7th graders your spot in the Rio TV homeroom. If you know you can not come Monday but you still want to be in the Rio TV homeroom I need you to email me back so I can keep your name on the list or add it to our homeroom.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please use this site for communicating ideas and information.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.