Monday, May 30, 2011

Friday and Social Director

Friday I will be there from 1 to 4 to start labeling cabinets and stuff. I am hoping the tables will be removed so it will give us more room. If anyone would like to help out we can maybe bring in snacks and drinks and just start getting organized with where we want to store equipment, props, etc. Also I would like to discuss what our mission statement will be and start labeling file cabinets and what ever else we can get accomplished. 

Many students showed interest in being the social director so maybe a social committee would be more realistic for us. The social committee or social director will report to Kaylene Lim (Producer 3). If you want to be part of the social committee email me again so we can have people bring stuff on Friday if you are available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this site for communicating ideas and information.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.