Saturday, May 28, 2011

couple of things

Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of summer, I sure am. It has been brought to my attention a couple of times that some people are not quite clear about ASB's intentions with Rio TV. Rio TV is an extension of ASB, especially this year, and many of the ideas and organizational aspects of ASB will find its way into Rio TV. It is a club and in time it will become its own entity, but as we get it started many things from other Rio Norte organizations will be adopted by Rio TV because they just simply work for both the teacher and students. It will be a learning experience for all of us and once we find what works for Rio TV it will make more sense for students. You are all the pioneers of Rio TV and your legacy will help shape how Rio TV is ran in the future so please be patient and open to all the ideas that are shared among our group. Thank you. 

New positions that I will need people for:

Set Director - In charge of props and things like that and will help the Equipment Director keep the Rio TV studio cleaned
Equipment Director - in charge of keeping cameras charged and locked and other equipment we get and keeping the studio cleaned
Camera Director (2 or 3 positions maybe) - Controlling the camera during live broadcasting and other video shots
Social Director - Parties, team building activities with the producers, finding field trips etc.
There might be more when I think of them.

I was thinking if kids are available we could have our first team building activity this Friday coming up. Either meet at a movie or get into P3 and watch movies as we get ideas of how we want to organize it with my label maker.

Let me know and I would like for us to start thinking of what our mission statement will be. I have some ideas and I will share it if we meet on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this site for communicating ideas and information.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.